We are excited! come run and enjoy with us one of the most challenging mountain trail race in the German-Austrian Alps.
16 to 18th of June is time for Zugspitz Ultra Trail. An event organized by the prestigious company Plan B where you can choose different distances each day or complete the Challenge, run 3 days in the wonderful Alps.
June 16 to 18th
More info on each event: http://zugspitz-ultra-trail.com
We want you to live this adventure, without worrying about the language and lodging arrangements, come run and enjoy !! spend a week with Latin warmth and collect experiences to share!
- Arrival and welcome reception at Munich International Airport.
- Travel by private transport Garmisch - Partenkirchen
- Enjoy a smooth 5-10 km run, depending on the energz, guided by a Guatemalan where we will go to the city Garmisch-Partenkirchen .
- afternoon walk in the center of Garmisch - Partenkirchen
- Travel and Tour Eibsee Lake.
- We will take the cable car up to Alpspix for an eagle eye view of Bavaria.
- Enjoy a 6 km run along the Loisach river banks
- Pre-check team, our guide with extensive experience in racing Ultradistance will be able to help check equipment depending on the events that you will run and if needed will take you to visit the sports shops in town to buy what’s missing.
- Transport to the Expo to pick up the race kit.
- Free afternoon to rest.
- Private transportation to Grainau, approximately 30 minutes duration.
- 7:15 am race time! the Zugspitz UltraTrail
- Private transportation to the International Airport Munich
- On the way home, to share the emotions & experiences on the trip !!
Included in Packaging:
- Pre-trip guide, you can schedule one Skype video conferencing to coordinate the details of your arrival and resolve doubts.
- Reception at Airport Munich.
- Transport Munich Airport - Garmisch - Munich Airport
- Private transportation to and from events
- Overnight at Holiday Home equipped shared occupancy of 4 people, there is the option of private room for 1 or 2 people with a small charge.
- Breakfast: cereal / milk / juice / seasonal fruit / toast with jelly or honey / coffee or tea.
- Guide and support
- Attention to finish the race with exclusive area WorldTrailRunner's recovery team,
- Welcome Kit: maps, info City Garmisch, T-shirt and visor Trail Runner's World
- Pass Visit to Alpspix
- Air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Event Registration and Payment (We can support you to register)
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
This package is USD 1,499.00 per person, payment via Paypal